My first impression about Rouge Bunny Rouge products

Acum o saptamana dupa un schimb de e-mailuri cu Nadin de la Rouge Bunny Rouge,mi-a dat sansa de a testa doua produse.

One week ago I got in touch with Nadin from Rouge Bunny Rouge and she gave to me the opportunity  to try  two products.











Am primit de la Rouge Bunny Rouge un fard de pleoape long-lasting "When Birds are Singing" si un gloss in nuanta Coy.


I received from Rouge Bunny Rouge one long-lasting eye shadow in shade  "When Birds are Singing" and one lipgloss in shade "Coy"


Trebuie sa recunosc ca atunci cand am vazut nuanta lipglossului nu am fost prea incantata.Am crezut initial ca nu mi se potriveste,in tub pare mult mai inchisa nuanta decat este ea de fapt pe buze.Pe buze aplicat intr-un singur strat e un auriu cu irizatii super placute!


I must admit when I saw for the first time the lipgloss I was not so excited.I thought it was too dark for me but in tube lipgloss appear to be darker than it is actually on my lips.On my lips it looks great,with some nice iridescent copper colors!



Fardul in schimb a fost dragoste la prima vedere,pur si simplu il ador: e pigmentat,e nuanta care o port cel mai des si care ma avantajeaza! Nu am incercat fardul fara primer,dar sunt convinsa ca rezista si fara.Imi place ambalajul de asemenea!

Eye shadow was love at fist sight,I simply adore it!It is pigmented, it's really a great shade and looks great for me! I didn't try without eye primer but I suppose eye shadow can  stay longer on eyelids! I love the product package also!




Vreau sa multumesc inca o data celor de la Rouge Bunny Rouge pentru aceste produse si chiar ma bucur ca  inainte sa trimita coletul cu aceste produse, a incercat sa afle ce anume doresc sa incerc dintre produsele lor si mi-au trimis ce au considerat ei ca mi se potriveste.

I wanna say again "Thank you"  to Rouge Bunny Rouge for these products and I'm happy because they tried to find out what I like and what I prefer to have, before sending me this gift! Finally they sent me what fits me in make up.



Am realizat si un look cu ajutorul celor doua produse.

I made one make up look with these two products.




I used:

  • MUFE Mat Velvet foundation shade 30
  • MAC blush shade Sunbasque
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
  • Lancome Hypnose mascara
  • Rouge Bunny Rouge  eye shadow lasting "When Birds are singing"
  • eye brow pencil Catrice
  • stilla smudge pot
  • shade "Crush" from Sigma Flare palette
  • erase paste Benefit

You can found more information about these products and if you wanna buy these products or other ones,from here: http://www.zuneta.com/  or http://www.rougebunnyrouge.com

Puteti citi mai multe despre aceste produse si puteti cumpara aceste produse sau altele de aici: 


I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your feedback.
Sper ca v-a placut postarea si astept feedback-ul vostru.



Pupici,
 Andreea

Supercounters